Wow..Unbelievable!..can’t actually believe I am blogging..lol. It took me so long to decide if I wanted to start blogging..but oh well..here I am..My name? Oluwakemisola Borisade..Ill give more details later..
To the business of d day, MARRIAGE..hmm..loads of stuff running thru my head just by typing that word. Was having a chat with my friends today and someone randomly mentioned marriage..yeah randomly!..u know that moment when everyone is discussing about something and there’s this one person who has been silent all along and just decides to come up with a random topic..that was how this started..but there was an argument(friendly one)..some believed marriage was full of only joy and happiness while I felt marriage was full of joy as well as problems..Am not a pessimist, am just a realistic person.
Here are the reasons I gave;
- You are stuck with this one person for life! oh! except u get a divorce which I wouldn’t advice, so lets say you are someone who gets bored easily when in a relationship..hmm I wonder aw you would scale though this.
- In-laws who sometimes would probe into your marriage and cause problems. Mind u, u cant avoid them.
- Arguments spring up from nowhere..atimes even d slightest things could cause arguments between you two.
- sometimes partners find it hard to solve their own problem which results into seeking advice from third parties..even more problem
- A woman who thinks her husband is over protective or a man who feels his wife is showing off herself to other men as if she was single.
These and many more are the reasons why I think marriage is not all that interesting(some part of it may b though) neither is it something you should rush into. Being in love is not just enough..think to yourself;
- Is dis d right person?
- Have I prayed?
- Do I see a future husband/wife in dis person?
- Can I cope with living with him/her for the rest of my life?
- Can I put up with his/her flaws?..
This is where I stop typing and say bye..much love